Monday, May 28, 2012

1st GoPro Video

Check out the following link for my first GoPro video. I am still working on getting the audio from my MP3 recorder on top of the video feed. Hopefully this will be working by the next time I make a video.


The video is from my 0.6hr PiC flight on Saturday morning. Turns out the wind was too strong in the practice area. Also, the visibility wasn't the best so I cut the flight short. The wind was pretty much down the runway but well within my capability.


The next video opportunity will be on Saturday.


GoPro YouTube video

2 comments:

  1. Cool video Neil! What a great airport to fly out of as well...I'm jealous! Keep the videos coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark. This time next year I will be back in Dublin. I have to make the most of the next 12 months.

    I have fallen behind my podcasts. How is your training coming along?

    ReplyDelete