Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Next 12 Months...........

I have made a decision on what I am going to focus on over the next 12 months. As you know, I am heading back to Europe in approx 12 months time. I have to maximise the time I have available.

A couple of people have suggested that I focus on enjoying my current privileges and that is what I am going to do. This starts with going to #AOPA12 in two weeks time and then the Luke AFB GA Fly-in the following week.

Priority 1 - Convert my FAA PPL into a JAA PPL.

Priority 2 - Get a High Performance endorsement.
Priority 3 - Fly one new aircraft a month (starting with a Piper Dakota in October)
Priority 4 - Fly those long cross countries in the US to meet those people I have met via social media.
Priority 5 - Have at least one aerobatic lesson.
Priority 6 - Fly into KPHX to visit Cutter Aviation.
Priority 7 - Get a tour of a TRACON facility somewhere in the US! (contact names please!).

There is so much fun to have over the next 12 months. I want to fly as many different aircraft as I can in the time available.

My work situation should allow me to return to the US again in the next 5 years. Then I can work on my IFR ticket.

Decision made. #letsgoflying

No comments:

Post a Comment